Thursday, December 3, 2009

My True friend

From Good Charlotte, Misery

Take a look around,

Don't you see it,

See that you are the only real face in the room,

No one here has a clue what your feelin',

Don't feel bad,

Keep your sadness alive.

Well it is so true no hard feelings taken...

Trough my days of silence I do notice that only 1 close but distant friend comes out...Truely she does cares for me. Admitting we been through some hard friction. But after all the problem true friendship does emerges after all. Thanks allot nyo. PS: I do not want to loose such good friendship ever. To immediately sense something is wrong is no ordinary friendship XD Thx Melody. (I am only talking about friends and only the good side, relatives not included :P)

Cuzzie...yes I would go to the PC fair XD meet u there :P although u'r working, an hour it's ok.

I am going off to Bali coming Monday so tata and will be a 8 days holiday. If anyone say u miss me then I would say too late cuz I am already in Bali, LOL. T_T one of my PC graphic card spoiled too :P Who knows? Nope no1 bothered to ask ONLY ONE. (That's concludes all my music down again :P)

PS: If you did not reply during my period of silence...It shows your lvl of how much you care...(think about it)

By A Friend Who Still CARES,

God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment