Wednesday, January 6, 2010

March on' March on'



Proverbs 12:25-27 (New International Version)

25 An anxious heart weighs a man down,
but a kind word cheers him up.

26 A righteous man is cautious in friendship,
but the way of the wicked leads them astray.

27 The lazy man does not roast his game,
but the diligent man prizes his possessions.


Like soldiers march on,
As night neighs on high;
For the day have fallen,
Sympathy for others is not easy.

I choose my close friends to share,
I may have chosen wrong.

Been through allot,
March on;
Now going to degree nyo,
Do get to see people dropping off when it gets harder.

I think of closing this blog,
Thanks Lawrence, Melody and May for the advise. ;-)
Perhaps I gotta move on.
Gotta keep my feelings somewhere else.nyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment