Friday, November 20, 2009

Where are True Friends

Never am I angry about any1 since this blog write I,
Saddened may be I;
But after all this I am just willing to say that,
No one is perfect;
Yes NO one is perfect,
This what I grant;
Perhaps there is a brighter side of people,
Fail me to see.
.
I do know one thing,
I believe in Psalms 42 always;
May God be my wing,
May I find shelter in him all the days;
At times friends needs to be trusting,
That is my friendship seeks;
If one have no friends to feel belonging,
Then pain may hunt for one's;
At good time friends showing,
Showing their smiles;
But when pressure coming,
True faces of friends shows;
They scatter fleeing,
To all directions.
.
I hope that I have friends,
Who does not wear a mask;
To hide their feelings,
When confronting of me.
.
PS: Friends will still be friends do not feel hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment