Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Feelings (rewriten)

Note: please do not feel offended for this is just my side of the story. SO I am just saying those good parts... (it is not in order :P So do not feel bad if ur 1st or last)

Cuzzie: As Far as Kampa....Sure we joke alot. But heart as near as I could think of cared for me and is willing to share to me everything. Completely open and I feel like there is no layers...But just an open book. Even though he may not be the solution to the problems...However, can feel that he is there for me.
My hope for cuzzie: Similar prob we face...stay close to God and continue to support one another. =D

Melody: Sis from past and still feels like XD. Although, we still have some friction, good friendship are always there no matter how hard you rub. Still cherish the good times :P. HEHEH (played with friends saying we r twins to pull the entire group .3 legs XD). Jus dun get urself hurt nyo. A very caring and very loyal to friend *pity for those who fail to see!!!
One thing to say and always say: God loves you =D

Jun Hou: Really like a brother man. Ehehe although u may not read this blog. We may seem close yet we stay different actually. Always seem strong and smiling. However, I am worried about you. Always posting something different lately. Now we dun talk much togather just when we r out. Peace up!!! :-)
My wish: Hmm...Apart from games...I do hope we have others to talk about.

The Choo(s): Open and there to help :P May not be good advise but the 2 ppl who insist to celebrate my birthday too.. (Help me to notice that my birthday is truely important)
God bless...both of them!!! Very good counselor :P both have different view point but both brother and sisters, who helps me to decide how to overcome the problem.
Hope: Love to continue such good friendship XD (always been fun to talk to) :-)

How can I forget a sweet friend seem so long
Shan Berg: My friend, grace be upon thee as you continue to inform others about the glory of God. Continue to live in Christ.
My hope: to see you still the same in the future...Trusting in God every step of the way. Can continue to walk in faith and sometimes lend a helping hand :-/

(last but not least) My sister: I do consume milk now and I find it better
haha doesnt ends there...thx for the belt, the monkey and the notes :P
nothing I would add just thx... God Bless
My hope: Ur church be united (but 1st concentrate on exams) :-/

Of course all my friends, we may loose our contact...That is what I hate the most. >.< Life is just like that. If you guys still want to keep in contact...Technology is made easy for all of us.

0130 Signed...A friend who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment