Monday, November 16, 2009

My thanks

I had a bad day.

And well to share my thanks...

1st: God. Through with me grant me a good night rest. My only source of comfort and my savior. God even make me feel better after releasing it all to him. It is really Amazing Grace. Heals me. Not only now but every time when I am at my lowest moment where I do not want to trouble anyone. Can be depended on forever and ever. The only person who hears my cry(When I am alone most of the time).

2nd: My mum. Though I did not told her bout the problem because I did not want to throuble her. The next day I told her that I will be fine she stopped the car and gave me oral salt to clear. It wasn't exactly the finest thing to taste but it works. Cared for me enough to call me again later which no one would have done.

3rd: Sister. Being there for me. Buying me the free milk(It turned out sweet) Forcing me to eat even though I have no mood for lunch(It does reduces my stomach problem). Even advising me through. (The forcing may be harsh but its for my own good so does she give good advise) There to hear all my problems (To her she thinks its whining).

4th: Cuzzie. Praise God for having such a good cuzzie. Always positive Un!!! Having problems of his own though but we are always looking out for one another.

5th: My bro. He tends to my hunger. Though I didn't eat it. Could not stand to tell him. He cares the most. Other then my parents.

6th: Melody. A friend even though we are so far yet still cares. Still a good friend to care. XD A person that can be trusted. A good friend will be always a good friend.

7th and 8th: Wan Sin and Joe, people to ask of my condition. Shows that they care. I do have people who cares for me.

9th: Milk. Well it does make me feel better but still bad.

Again Give God the praise XD. His the best!!! Thx everyone though some of you are unable to see the blog. There is someone thanking you behind your back XD. God bless all these kind souls for helping me through this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment