Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sun shines?!?!

Choose to listen to ///(name :P). Being buzy...Anywayz one does care. Perhaps I can still trust on such a companion. Holding it word to word... Talking to /// allows me to resume my work :P

*(Although I saw something else which I would not tell but keep.) Would show how much the /// cared. :P I should just cut the slack...cared much but not as much XD
AnywayzZZ Its /// choice hmm...and I should be greatful to meet such a fine soul.;) May God bless u...
Now its off my mind and I could now ride on to persevere for greater heights...

Good Friendship there r up n downs...
Even after all the things (friends still shown)
Friends when there is downs...
We tend to loose them.
Thus we gotta hold on to our friends by telling what you feel
PERSONALLY (hmm...some r still ment to be hold? O.o) XD

No comments:

Post a Comment