Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Troubled memories

Ever feeling like Dr Jakyll and Mr Hyde? Well this is kinda how i feel T_T
I do treasure the belt or even the toy given...however, it does feel kinda like being sympatize...
I do not look for sympathy but I find for a friend a real friend.
I really do not know what to say to the person. He/She is there but I did bother but did not approach. I know that he/she wouldnt bother seeing me so what is the point if I go see.

I hope that we maybe able to resolve this problem on Friday if I do not say anything the person would not even to bother to talk...

I am hoping that you did talk about this problem that I am having... *chocks* And again hope that I am wrong.

PS: Even one of my friends said today: "Y u look like zombie 1?" Its really heavy on me T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment