Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Could not stop crying because of U!!!


I cant stop hiding the facts to myself. I cried to myself in my room...no1 heard. Neither do you even bother...you may see that I am the happiest person on earth but I have a heart...a soft one. I think that I've been caring for the wrong person. Now I know that my only true friend is God (As now it seems).


I tried to talk to you:
1. I know that SMSes does not work because you will not reply.
2. I wouldn't even talk through facebook because I know that people would read and it would tarnish your image.
3. I have been trying to talk through MSN but you were cold and say u were buzy or even pretending to be away or off9 (I know but i personally am not bothered anymore).
4. I do not ever want to see you in collage because the only thing you come to see me is because u have a problem which is to run away from all your stress.
5. Find even criticizing to talk but it doesn't work.
6. I really do not know where else to talk to you. It seems like the Friday is too short and you would go off...I hope my blog would reach you.

The only time when you approach me is by saying 1 question: can I lend your speakers? I feel so shit don't you know I really could not stand that. Check your history I bet that you do not even start the conversation for the day none. A hi would be pleasing.
2nd...Hmm...??? rat....cute...can i eat it?!?! I feel like i am a fool here swt

From now on...
1. I wont even bother criticizing bout you. (you r too perfect)
2. Care for you (I have my own problems)
3. I will be w8in for your call. (If you care you would talk, which you would be too buzy to talk)
4. Will not ever bother of you anymore. (Cast all your burdens on to the lord)
5. Need to push myself away from some1 who doesn't care (cared too much)
6. Will still be praying for you.


Here I am to worship (Third day)...that's where it goes. But how to do so I feel so heavy
I never know how much it cost to see my sins upon that cross.
If you don't believe me read your history you shut me off every time or you are buzy or away.


Signing off 0152 (Anonymous)

PS: A simple hi could even show that you care. *I really feel the cold, but if you r continuing to be a blizzard to me I would just go.*
I always tried to help or even restore our friendship. I truely treasured the times. Lunch was too short for me to explain because you are too "Buzy" and if you really care for me please let me know because I really care for you. :-) Trying to see the light in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment