Sunday, November 1, 2009

Personality Test

I have done it and have posed some reflective questions for my own reflective measures.

Note: do not be offended by different point of view

Openness
Reflective question: How important are your emotions in determining how you behave?

Emotions should not get in the way? Isnt it? Tend to supress my emotions. Maybe I should go be more into my feelings. Hmm...the only thing I say is so sad. (eee stone feeling and vague lol)


Conscientiousness
Reflective question: How do you go about organising your workload?

Quite bad O.o apprently I love to destract myself when I dun feel like doing it XD. But hmm when Im serious I am serious XD


Extraversion
Reflective question: How do you like to spend your spare time?

Writing poems about life, comforting others, making people laugh and of course PLAY(anything as long with some one)! XD note: I dun count gambling, smoking and drinking as playing. Sorry if I offended anyone


Agreeableness
Reflective question: Is your co-operative preference ever taken advantage of by others?

shoot most of the time...they sometimes don't seem to help. Gotta work something out. Like being agressive XD

Unknown: hay u do ur work or you will breath your last breath T_T (nah tats so not me)

Unknown: Do wat ever u like la...I can just give u advise but not direct u (tats me)

No comments:

Post a Comment