Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The ticks and time have yet to come

The time has come,

For my leave this be;

Logbook best be kept private,

If one wants be me to ask to clarify it whole.

Do not worry for it does not end here,

But thus begin a new chapter;

Who ever loves a sad tale?

Well its better to close with one more to spare.

Though time may be painful,

Tears maybe shed;

Hearts may be sorrowful,

It is barely just the climax of one marked.

The tale shall be cut here,

On my next poem there;

The book stays but the author has to move,

There is more to share;

However those who ask then shall I give,

For a poet needs a rest to take.

Many have actually occur,

During my missing days,

But those are just memories in a hidden door,

To open when one asks.

Many of ye who read this,

Riddled at times be ye;

But interest draws one reads,

To this very end fate.

The final chapter ends on the next post,

Just the last written text;

To this blog,

About to see it’s ending.

(saddens me deeply)

*note: this blog holds private poems shared to personal friends and should not be worried of any private posting which insults.


No comments:

Post a Comment